Rapid tooling, bridge tooling, soft tooling or prototype tooling, these names and others refer to low - mid volume injection molding tools. At Industrial man we use the term ProtoTool. Our rapid ProtoTool service delivers real parts, from real tools, using real production materials, really fast. When you have a new part/product or version 2.0 of an existing design one of the most important factors that will help determine your part/products success is Speed To Market, the speed in which you can introduce your design to your sales channels. By using Aluminium and softer steels for our rapid ProtoTool service we can quickly realise and verify your design as well as help to identify any potential product design flaws. Verifying your design early saves you money. Identifying design flaws early saves you money. Our customers asked us to invest in rapid tooling because they know the true cost of slow results and unverified designs at mass production.
1. Data analysis, process docking
A. According to the data analysis provided by the customer, the customer can provide the A-side data by our company to design the B-side structure, and also provide the complete AB surface data;
B. The process requirements, the lamp type, the voltage size and the connection are agreed with the customer. Electrical mode, etc., external power supply can also use body power
2. Programing : Engineers perform tool path editing on the lamp parts
3. CNC machining（As shown in figure 1）: CNC machining center for CNC milling, CNC operators to process products according to programming parameters
4. Assemble: After the CNC machining is completed, the manual master assembles and assembles according to the 3D data.
5. Light bulb test light（As shown in figure 2）
6. Polish : Polishing the lamp and polishing the transparent part to meet the coloring requirements
7. Surface treatment（As shown in figure 3）: After the polishing is completed, spraying, plating, etc. are performed according to different processes.
8. After all the processes are completed, the lights are assembled and the lights are commissioned.（As shown in figure 4）