At Industrial man,we can make different size of exhibition models,and the surface can be made varied according to different clients.Industrial man import this kind of machine since 2015,which consists of 5-axis advanced machining centers especially designed for shipyards specific needs. A wide range of models and cutting heads enable to meet any kind of dimensional and technological requirement. The shipyards who chose Belotti's Navy machining centres incremented their constructive quality and efficiency shortly; furthermore, the quality of working environment has greatly improved, thanks to the various accessories offered with the machining center, such as effective dust suction equipments and active/passive safety systems.
The mold is a model, and the product is made according to this model, but how the mold is produced may not be answered by most of the mold professionals. The mold has played an irreplaceable role in our life, our daily necessities Most of them are inseparable from molds, such as computers, telephones, fax machines, keyboards, cups, etc., and the outer covers like cars and motorcycle engines are also made of molds. More than 20,000 molds are used in various molds. Therefore, the role of modern life molds is irreplaceable. As long as mass production is inseparable from molds.
1) ESI (Earlier Supplier Involvement): This stage is mainly a technical discussion between the customer and the supplier on product design and mold development. The main purpose is to enable the supplier to clearly understand the product. The designer's design intent and accuracy requirements, but also allows product designers to better understand the ability of mold production, product process performance, and thus make a more reasonable design.
2) Quotation: including the price of the mold, the life of the mold, the turnover process, the number of tons required for the machine, and the lead time of the mold
3) Purchase Order: Customer order, deposit issuance and acceptance of supplier orders.
4) Production Planning and Schedule Arrangement
5) Design: Possible design software is Pro/Engineer, UG, Solidworks, AutoCAD, CATIA
6) purchase materials
7) Machining: milling, heat treatment, grinding, electric spark (EDM), wire cutting (WEDM), coordinate grinding (JIG GRINGING), laser engraving, polishing...
9) Trial Run
11) SER Approval